mardi 5 juin 2012

Solo => Sad but so cute




Hey guys... After spam in HentaiFoundry and Deviantart, I try in during cosplay meetings and there is some nice surprises... I meet a really nice and cute girl and her best friend (at start, I though it was her little brother, maybe it's a girl... Fail...)... So this friend is Lou Goshikku and she love draw... So I ask her a drawing with Rosalina and she accepted... Thanks so much you your kindness Lou... \(^o^)/

Before hear "It's not a huge quality" or "this drawing is really simple", you must know Lou is a 13 years old artist, so don't expect something really awesome but for this age, she have a nice style... Maybe this Rosalian is so cute, but Lou can't explain me why she look sad... Maybe I'll ask her a drawign again... XD

13 years old artist but I was really surprising talking with her, maybe she's not completly ignorant about ecchi and maybe something more hot... I have some friends like this, this generation is really pervert...But I'm not sure it's a really nice thing.

If you like this pic, don't hesitate to post a comment, for the moment Lou don't have account like DeviantArt or other and I don't want to put her facebook profil, so don't hesitate to post a little comment and I promise you Lou will see it... ^^

Artist: Lou  /  Price: Request

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire