vendredi 31 août 2012

Solo => Dragon Rosalina


I receive a lot of new drawings during the week, before that I was late so now I'm... really late... Must do my best to continue publish regulary and maybe a day, I'll see a comment... I hope... ^^

Hope you liked the previous drawing by Alyson because it also this lovely girl who draw this "Dragon Rosalina"... For each drawing she prepare herself misten a lot of musics, for the previous drawing it was more loli song and for this one, I think her wishlist was more dark and hardcore... And why a "Dragon Rosalina"... Simply because it's the title of the file than Alyson sent me... ^^

This Rosalina look beautifull but like her face, you must be careful, not sure she's here to help you... She's like a zombie, calm but dangerous... Maybe it's a beautifull zombie this time... This illustration is beautifull... Third time Alyson draw Rosalina and it's always so awesome... Thanks so much Alyson... \(^o^)/

Artist: Alyson   /  Price: Request
No site available for the moment... Sorry...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire