lundi 8 mai 2017

(May 8th) Welcome in my collection ... Yeah... \(^o^)/

 Last edits:
     - Collection: May 8th => Galaxy is a beautifull place
     - Wishlist: May 19th => 6 girls from Sacred blacksmith

Hi guys...
I'm not here to upload my art (I don't drawn) but to show all my collection and find great Artists  for help me raise my Rosalina collection... I'm in love with this Nintendo character and want to have a huge collection of her with other female characters.


About Rosalina:
Rosalina, know as Rosetta in Japan or Harmonie in France, is the adoptive mother of the Luma race (the stars) and overseer of the Comet Observatory. She first appeared in Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii, and has also appeared in Mario Kart Wii and 3DS as an unlockable character. Rosalina wears a silver crown, has platinum blonde hair with a side-fringe, a frilly light blue dress, and carries a wand. Rosalina appears in a non-playable role in Super Mario Galaxy 2, what a pity... T_T

About my collection:
My dream is to have a lot of pictures with Rosalina, of course, but with an other female character, it can be a manga, video game girl or and OC.
Now I'm looking for commissions or (the best) for artists who accept request, I have a wishlish with more than 350 girls and a full body colored drawing with 2 characters, Not very cheap... But it's the price... ^^




Actual collection: 85 drawings ( 42 girls - 11 OC - 44 Solo - 3 Gijinka )
Enjoy it and if you want to participate, don't hesitate contact me... ^^


If you like this blog, don't hesitate to comment,
follow or promote it... It must be really nice...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire