mardi 4 décembre 2012

Just me as Rosalina (Yeah, that's me)


Like I said, after a "me AND Rosalina" (see it here), it's now "me AS Rosalina"... The Japan Touch meeting is now over since a week but I didn't received greats photos so I don't have a lot to show you. I had a little problem on saturday because I couldn't fix the pin and must keep her in mind, same thing for the Luma, I received it on sunday...

So nothing great so a week but I'm really lucky because yesterday I found a photo of me with some girls, so it's the best way like my blog name than a solo pic or the other when I'm with a friend as Anonymous... XD


A lot of you were a little scary about this cosplay, that's true a man dress as Rosalina can look a little curious and I was really scary about people reaction during the meeting but finally I'm really happy about the cosplay. There is some who though I was a girl before I talk... It was so funny see a lot of surprise and amused faces...

There is one thing really annoying, it's people said " it's Peach" or "it's belle"... There is one friend who asked me where is Tinker Bell... Seriously... ><

If you want to see more of my Rosalina cosplay, you can take a look at my facebook page (click here).... But I have a little problem because I don't have idea how I make make the crown... If you have a solution don"t hesitate let a little comment, and if you don"t have idea, don't hesitate a little comment too, it must be lovely... Thanks guys... XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire