mercredi 20 mars 2013

Solo - Rosalina pureview


I noticed than the wishlist is not completly finished, I have to finish it soo and after that it will be time to really think about what I can add to make the blog more powerfull and interesting, maybe a bonus page... Open for suggestions... ^^

So a new drawing bu Paccu who wait since october 2012 to be published here, I agree it's a ridiculously long time, it's not the first time I let an artist wait so long to see his art on the blog and I'm not happy about that, thanks so much for your kindness and patience Paccu...

A agree a little sexy with this bikini but the pose and Rosalina body are not really suggestive, she's just beautifull... Sooo beautifull. After a first drawing with Rosalina and Miku from Vocaloid, Paccu decided to let Rosalina relax a little enjoying the pool and some music... Rosalina is really lucky because like the actual weather in France it's not really the moment for swiming pool... XD

There is a detail I didn't asked to Paccu and finally I need you help guys because in the description Paccu say "Rosalina+pureview for my friend's blog" but when I google pureview I only have a phone by sony... I think it's the inflatable mattress but I need your knowledge guys... Maybe it's a stupid question but I prefer that instead of stay stupid and finally always have doubts... ^^

Artist: Paccu  /  Cost: 0$ (Gift)
http://paccu.deviantart.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire