vendredi 5 avril 2013

Nintendo - Peach


At start an artist is just a name and a gallery with 2-3 drawings (or more if you are late)... Of course you can enjoy the gallery, save your favorites pics in your computer and leave but you are sure to miss something awesome... When you love an artist and his style don't hesitate to follow him and let a little comment sometimes you can meet new friends and have awesome discutions with them. It's like this I met Pandaxoxo, Quaraci, Merethide,Tallon (though it's him who found me), Ordinarium, Delacroix_Legion... It's really interesting an pleasant to speack with so lovely people from other countries, but not easy to meet them IRL... ^^

I decided to restart this blog and I'm really happy with this decision,It's so powerfull look at new artists and find really adorable persons, when I created the blog the objective was to show how Rosalina is beautifull but I wasn't really confident to find artists who have some interest to contribute at this project...

Finally I'm happy to say I was wrong and a huge thanks to JessieDreadful for this awesome drawing with the two more famous and beautifull Nintendo girls... Though I think there is more poeple who know Zelda instead of Rosalina but I'll do my best change that... Oh yeah... ^^

Rosalina and Peach looking at us with these lovely faces are so lovely, it's like we caught them when she started to have some fun and their dress look amazing. In general artists in hentaifoundry draw rosalina naked but it's not this case with JessieDreadful and that's so nice see her original dress come back... finally it will be a little suggestive for the soft blog but I really want to show it, they are so beautifull... °w°

By the way don't hesitate to take a look to JessieDreadful's gallery but be careful, There is a lot of really beautifull drawings like "Little Miss Hara-Kiri" but also some illustration a little more explicit and sometimes guro... Maybe you can hesitate, but I don't think it's a great idea... I'm sure you will enjoy the gallery and don't forget to let a little comment to JessieDreadful, it's always a great support and the best way if you like an artist and want him to continue publish amazing stuff... ^^

Artist:  JessieDreadful  /  Cost: 0$ (Request)
http://jessiedreadful.deviantart.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire