mardi 20 août 2013

Solo - Van-Hellsing Rosalina


I really want to post some speedpainting videos, it must be really powerfull and original than just show some WIP with she final illustration, but I need some artist who accept to draw Rosalina and record it themself or maybe I'll do it myself during a speedpainting (but the quality wont be the same.

Don't hesitate it you are interesting or know someone who can help me. I tried 2-3 times but there is always a little problem or mistake so for the moment I don't have anything... Maybe the world don't want I do these videos... U_u
___________________________________________________________________________

A new post with a simple but so lovely Rosalina drew in traditional art by my friend Lou (yeah, it's her name). She have 14yo but already a great and original style, never imagine see Rosalina as vempire hunter a day. She's simple and so lovely, this is an adorable illustration... °w°

Lou drew this Rosalina while I was chatting with her on skype. It wasn't expected at star and finally a great surprise but I don't remember why this idea come in her mind. It's the second time she draw Rosalina, the first is more a sketch but with a little different style. Lou is young but already a little pervert loving read yaoi fanfiction... O_o

I'm sorry guys I don't have a page or something to link. Lou draw for fun and don't often show her art. Sometiems a sketch appear on her facebook page but I can't link it... I hope you like this drawing guys, don't hesitate to let a little comment and I'll share it too Lou if you want.

Once again Lou... Thnaks so much for your kindness and this awesome piece... \(^o^)/

Artist: Lou  /  Cost: 0$ (gift)

Added to wishlist: Rayne from Bloodrayne (see it here)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire