mardi 14 octobre 2014

Solo - What a lovely smile


Damn, this illustration is in my folder since my birthday (was a beautifull gift) and forgot to post it. I just created a excel file to list all illustrations I received to be sure wont miss to publih them now.

Also working on a smash bros video but I have some troubles with white screen. Must have a perfect light and so hard to have somethign without shadow or the record is useless. Need more materiel but can't buy anything for the moment.
_________________________________________________

A little birthday gift from my friend OmniMaid who drew this sooo lovely and adorable Rosalina. He gave me the honnor to participate to the blog several times and this little piece was an amazing surprise... HE just made a little error with the link forgetting to add "blogspot" but that's nothing important. Just thanks so much for your kindness and amazing frendship OmniMaid... \(^o^)/

For people who don't know about OmniMaid, his old name was "Eromanboy" (yeah, that sound kinda pervert). I decided to restart with a new name so just search with the now one on google to find more place to enjoy his drawing and music skill. You can be sure he's really talented wih both... Still have his song he made for me last year... Love it so much... °w°

And last thing. I think to start a raffle on the blog named "Your dream by...". The idea is everybody is free to suggest a idea involving Rosalina (of course) and the girl you want, doing what you want. at the end the artist will pick his favorite idea and draw it. One selection by the artist and to be more fair maybe a second piece selected randomly. what do you think? Want to participate?

Artist: OmniMaid  /  Cost: 0$ (gift)
www.omnimaid.deviantart.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire